Reinhold Manor Awaits is the first chapter in Professor Layton and the Curious Village.
- Augustus Reinhold*
- Gordon Reinhold
- Dahlia Reinhold
- Simon Reinhold
- Flora Reinhold*
- Claudia Reinhold
New puzzles found throughout this chapter include:
- 001: Where's the Town?* - Given by Dahlia Reinhold; located On the Road - Obligatory
- 002: The Crank and Slot - Given by Franco; located at the Drawbridge - Obligatory
- 003: Strange Hats - Given by Ingrid; located at the Entrance - Not Obligatory
- 004: Where's My House - Given by Percy; located at the Plaza* - Not Obligatory
- 005: Digital Digits (US) - Given by Hershel Layton*; located at the Plaza - Not Obligatory
- 005: Clock Hands (UK) - Given by Hershel Layton*; located at the Plaza - Not Obligatory
- 006: Light Weight - Given by Marco; located at the Manor Road - Obligatory
- 007: Wolves and Chicks - Given by Ramon; located at the Manor Border - Obligatory
- 008: Farm Work - Given by Hershel Layton*; located at the Manor Border - Not Obligatory
- 009: One Poor Pooch - Given by Matthew; located at the Manor Foyer - Obligatory
- 010: Alphabet (US) - Given by Hershel Layton*; located at the Manor Foyer - Not Obligatory
- 010: Four Digits (UK) - Given by Hershel Layton*; located at the Manor Foyer - Not Obligatory
- 011: Arc and Line - Given by Simon Reinhold; located in the Manor Parlor* - Not Obligatory
- 110: The Vanishing Cube - Is a Hidden Puzzle*; located in the Manor Parolor - Not Obligatory
The Golden AppleEdit
The late Baron Reinhold hid this item in St Mystere just before dying, and has promised the whole of his fortune to the one who finds it.
No one has any clue what the Golden Apple might be or where it is hidden.
Noise at the ManorEdit
What could the source of that noise be?
No mysteries are solved during this chapter.
|Chapters in Professor Layton and the Curious Village|