The Hunt Begins is the fifth chapter in Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- Robotic Dog*
- Augustus Reinhold*
- Flora Reinhold*
- Dahlia Reinhold
- Violet Reinhold*
- Gordon Reinhold
- Granny Riddleton
- The cat and mouse
- Don Paolo
- Amelie Chelmey
New puzzles found throughout this chapter include:
- 064: Odd Equations - Given by Rodney; located at the Town Hall* - Not Obligatory
- 065: What's E?* - Given by Luke*; located at the Clock Tower - Not Obligatory
- 066: Birthday Girl (US) - Given by Lucy; located at the Clock Tower - Not Obligatory
- 066: Five Borrowers (UK) - Given by Lucy; located at the Clock Tower - Not Obligatory
- 067: The Chocolate Code (US) - Given by Lucy; located at the Clock Tower - Not Obligatory
- 067: How Many Sweets? (UK) - Given by Lucy; located at the Clock Tower - Not Obligatory
- 068: Find the Pentagons - Given by Gerard; located at the Northern Path - Not Obligatory
- 069: Chocolate Puzzle - Given by Prosciutto; located at Prosciutto's - Not Obligatory
- 070: The Shattered Vase - Given by Giuseppe*; located at the Market - Obligatory
- 071: Sausage Thief - Given by Giuseppe; located at the Market - Not Obligatory
- 108: Not Knots? - Is a Hidden Puzzle*; located at Archibald's - Not Obligatory
Though Chelmey claims to dislike all sweets, a scrap of newspaper Luke found claims that his favourite food in all the world is cakes. That being the case, why did Chelmey fly into such a rage when Matthew brought him cakes at the manor?
No mysteries are solved during this chapter.
- Inn: World Map - Given by Prosciutto after solving 069: Chocolate Puzzle.
- Inn: Flower Vase - Given by Giuseppe after solving 071: Sausage Thief.
|Chapters in Professor Layton and the Curious Village|