The Shadowy Intruder is the eighth chapter in Professor Layton and the Curious Village.
- Robotic Dog*
- Granny Riddleton
- The cat and mouse
- Flora Reinhold*
- Violet Reinhold**
- Augustus Reinhold*
- Don Paolo
- Simon Reinhold*
- Claudia Reinhold
- Dahlia Reinhold
- Gordon Reinhold
- Amelie Chelmey*
New puzzles found throughout this chapter include:
- 092: Wash Up - Given by Sylvain; located at the Sewer Dead End - Not Obligatory
- 093: Over the River - Given by Ramon; located at the Manor Border - Not Obligatory
- 104: A Sweet Treat - Given by Prosciutto; located at Prosciutto's - Not Obligatory
- 105:Rolling a Three - Given by Martha; located on the Tower Road - Not Obligatory
There are no new mysteries in this chapter.
What a shock! Who could have imagined that Don Paolo, self-proclaimed arch-enemy of the professor, was posing as the Inspector in an effort to steal the Reinhold fortune? The true Inspector Chelmey never set foot in St Mystere and is probably at home in London enjoying tea and cakes right now.
The Tower KeyEdit
The note left by the baron in Archibald's desk gave Layton the clue he needed to realise the key would fit into the wall in the north of the village. From there, the professor and Luke could access the path to the tower.
- Painting: Painting Scrap - Received from Ramon after solving 093: Over the River.
- Layton's Challenges: The Art Lover's House - Received after putting the painting back together.
- Inn: Baron Statue - Received from Prosciutto after solving 104: A Sweet Treat.
- Layton's Challenges: The Decorator's House - Received after making both Layton and Luke fully with their respective rooms.
|Chapters in Professor Layton and the Curious Village|