|←||012 - Sharing the Burden||013 - Ancient Arti-Facts||014 - Bite of Bygone Days||→|
These explorers each found a unique object at a different depth in the ruins. Use the following statements to fill in the facts about each artifact, its material, and its depth.
1. The doll is made of wood.
2. B dug 100 cm deeper than D who found something made of stone at 50 cm deep.
3. An item made of blue-tinged metal was found deeper down than the wooden one.
4. The pot is made of sandy clay.
5. The coin was found in a shallower place than the sword.
Read over the statements carefully, and make sure everything fits.
A found a metal blade at 200 cm deep.
B found a wooden doll at 150 cm deep.
C found a clay pot at 100 cm deep.
D found a stone coin at 50 cm deep.
Quite a successful expedition!
|Professor Layton and the Miracle MaskPuzzles in|
To be added
|Puzzle Index: CV · DB · UF · LS · MM · AL · VS|
A big thanks to http://www.youtube.com/user/LaytonKyouju